Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Luke's Life

Luke's not a big fan of ravioli's.(I had to make chicken nuggets to make up for it)

He's playing with Laura's tea pot and mailbox.
I feel bad if I don't say something about both kids, and since I put a post up earlier with just Laura I thought I had better put Little man in one too. Luke is constantly impressing me with what he does. He now mimics me with the phone. He picks up his play phone and puts it up to his ear. Then he talks into it, and walks around. Greg and I sit and laugh at him. We are working on counting. He likes to count to 3 for us. He's pretty good at holding up his fingers to show you, but the words don't always come out clear. He will sit and practice on his own. He takes his Mega blocks and stacks them. He counts each one as he puts them together. He also enjoys the game hide-n-seek. The only problem is he is horrible at it. He always hides in the same place (behind the rocking chair), and if you take to long he starts laughing and rocking the chair to help you find him.

Luke is doing his happy dance here.

He's playing with Laura's kitchen in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment