Friday, January 7, 2011

My Little Artist Luke

I did help with this one.

This one was all him!

Well I'm starting to reconsider the washable crayons and markers that I got Luke. It has become more of a job for me to clean up after his artistic episodes. I have really been working with him on coloring only on the giant coloring book pages that he has. I'm also working on coloring within the lines because that really bothers me. He hasn't mastered that concept yet. I know this is going to sound bad, but I find myself coloring over his work to make it look better. That's bad I know. I'm worrking on that too. Well, today I knew his creative juices were really flowing when I hadn't heard a peep out of him in a while. So I go into his room to find him coloring on his worktable. Yes I thought to myself he's finally got it. Then I noticed the little shit eating grin he had on his face. So I asked him what he did. So far he and the dog give themselves away everytime with this question. When you see in the photos he ran over and started laughing. The I looked at the door and realized that he was inspired to color on a different canvas (his bedroom door). Oh well, I guess we still have some work to do, but I enjoyed the use of the browns and purples.

This is the grin I commented on earlier.

This kind of shows the crayon marks on his face (he ate the crayon).

This is the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment