Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week Vacation in Fulton







This past week Luke, Laura, myself, and Otis all got to take a nice vacation in Fulton MO. Greg, Boog, and my little brother all went fishing in Texas, so we packed up and went to Grandma's house. The trip was a lot of fun (eventhough Fulton got like 26 inches of snow in a 24 hour period). Luke and Laura got to spend lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa Toosley. I got to catch up on some sleep and some movies that I wanted to see. I had forgotten how nice it is to watch a whole episode of the Bachelor or American Idol without asking someone what did I miss while I'm feeding, bathing, or changing one of them. I got to actually sit down and watch the show in silence. It was so nice. My mom and dad (and Whitney) all got time away from work due to the weather so we sat around and enjoyed our time with everyone. My mom (the craft guru that she is) made some blankets, taggies, and pillows for the kids with their favorite cartoon characters on them. Whitney and I baked alot of food, and my dad hooked us all on the Lifetime channel movies. It was a great time, but it is nice to be home with my hubby now.

No comments:

Post a Comment