Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blue's Clues and the Thumb sucker


Luke is multitasking (watching Blues Clues, stretching, and drinking)

No this isn't some weird new TV series. It's just my life right now. Luke has become obsessed with Blue's Clues and Elmo. I watch both with him (most of the time) and they are educational. So I guess that's a plus, and it does give me a break once in awhile. I just hope it isn't this important to him when the weather gets nice because we're going outside as much as we can. I think I might start what AJ Shae (Herman) does with her girls and let them relax and get their fill just before bedtime. We'll see if that works. Now on to Laura. She is starting to sleep all night (yeah). She is starting a new habit that we're already trying to break. Thumb sucking! I kow it will be terrible for her teeth so I'm trying to nip it before she starts. It's just not as easy to break a 3 month old as I thought.

Laura still sucking on her thumb!



No comments:

Post a Comment