Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Laura's Room

Every princess needs a chandlier in their room!

The dresser is a little messy!

I forgot to put this in a long time ago. For those of you that haven't had a chance to see Laura's room, here it is. It is very girly (something I thought I would never do), but she seems to like it. Luke likes to play with her toys in her room too (as you can see in the pictures). My favorite part is either the chandlier that we put up for our little princess or the cover that my mom made for the changing table. I really didn't want to buy a different one, and I didn't want to paint it because it goes with Luke's set. So my mom made a cover to go over it so it now matches Laura's other stuff. Thanks Mom!

The curtains have green polka dots on them that match her bedding

No comments:

Post a Comment