Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Pictures 2010


Well, I finally got the kids in for their Christmas pictures. I like to take them to the Sears portrait place in the Chesterfield Mall. It's never busy so I don't have to make an appointment. They are really good with kids, and the prices can't be beat. So I got the kids ready early. I figured that they would both be in better moods in the morning than in the afternoon (they both go down for a nap around 12:30 or so). Luke is a bear if he doesn't get his nap in. So it was like a mad house trying to get everyone ready and in the car. Luke decided to play with Otis while I got Laura ready, so I had to lint roll the dog hair off of him. We finally got to our destination. We walked right in, and got ready. Laura (believe it or not) was wonderful for the first 20 minutes. Luke on the otherhand (who loves getting his picture taken) decided he didn't trust the camera lady and kept running over to mom (which deep down made me feel good). Then we got our pictures, and were back in the car headed home. When I got home the kiddos were fast asleep. I carried Luke to his room and put him in his bed. Then I carried Laura in and set her seat down. I walked over to the answering machine and played the messages. It was my dad saying that he got a phone call from Sears at the Chesterfield Mall saying they found my phone. I won't insert the bad words that came out of my mouth at that point. So I repacked up the kids, and headed back to the mall (which is a good 40 minute drive). To make a long story short (to late I know) I got my phone back and went home. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment