Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Faux Hawk & Tummy Time

Luke is in desperate need of a haircut. My little brother wants me to let his hair grow out for the shag look, but I now have a little girl so I don't think I need 2 kids with long hair. Anyway, this morning I decided to put his hair up in a mohawk. It is now so long that it just curls up instead of sticking straight up. We both thought it was very funny. Miss Laura on the other hand has more of a mullet going on. Her hair is really long in the back, but almost none existent in the front. She has been enjoying her tummy time more. I really only put her on her mat on the floor while Luke's asleep because he doesn't watch where he's going and has almost stepped on her several times. I keep telling myself that he wouldn't do that on purpose, but looking at the smirk on his face after it happens well I'm not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment