Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010



Wow! Christmas was more fun this year for us because Luke was able to enjoy it more. Laura really didn't care what she got. I guess an 8 week old can't enjoy Christmas to much. Luke on the other hand loved it. I really think he was more impressed with the boxes and wrapping paper. Eventually he did tear into the toys. I have laughed more in these past few days than most of the year watching Luke. Our days look like this. He wakes up to play with his race track. He has learned that if he stops my car from going down the track, his car wins everytime. He look like King Kong standing their swatting at my car. Then we have to go into the living room and race his remote control car and his Chuck the Truck (thanks mom and Suzie). I (of course) get to control the cars while Luke runs around catching the trucks. Then we move onto the golf set from his Uncle Boog. Here again I do most of the work. Luke likes for me to putt the ball into the hole while he stalks the ball and grabs it before it goes in. Then he chases me around with the clubs. We then go downstairs to play with his horse and new tent. He looks like a little jockey riding his horse from his Grandma and Grandpa Ross. He holds on tight, and rides as fast as he can. Then we have to go sit in the tent and crawl through the tunnel as many times as we can. I caught him napping in the tent while I ran on the treadmill (sorry I didn't have my camera). Then we go back upstairs to bowl down the hallway with his new bowling set from Carson and Brady. He likes to play in the hallway so he can use the walls like bumpers. After that we go into his room to play with his basketball goal, and then to color on his new worktable (thanks Andy and Lisa). Then we try to wind down with a little Blues Clues or Wow Wow Wubzy (we really don't wind down), and some leaptop time (thanks Dan and Whit). There are some meals, treats, and a naptime in between all of this (for me and Luke both). He also goes into his sister's room and decides to play with some of her cool new toys too. To end the day after baths and sleepy tea, both kids lay down with their Scout and Violet dogs listening to the soothing songs to dream land! Boy my days are busy. I think Luke needs a brother to play with so I can have a break. Wait I must be exhausted because that last statement would just mean even more work for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment