Saturday, October 3, 2009

First Parties and the Art of Conversation



So many things have happened since my last post. Luke of course has changed so much. He's really starting to interact more with everyone. He's fascinated in Otis (our Great Dane). He follows him all over the room, and he's constantly talking to him. I feel sorry for Otis when Luke's able to get around on his own. Luke also got to go to his very first birthday party. His cousin Carson turned 1 last Tuesday, but we partied on Sunday for him. It was fun to watch him tear up his presents. He didn't seem to care about the presents just the wrapping paper! Luke enjoyed all the company. He is a real people person I think. He has also tackled the art of conversation. He has become a real chatterbox recently. His Grandma Ross thinks we might have another Boog on our hands. I don't mind though, I really enjoy our time. The two of us really chat it up during the day. I tried to record it so everyone could hear him. This is my best attempt at it, but he was more interested in listening to me I think.

1 comment: