Wednesday, October 28, 2009

To Work or Not To Work

Well, I finally had to make a decision on what to do about going back to work. I absolutely love teaching kids. I knew that was my calling a long time ago, and I have loved it. I have touched (not physically although I was tempted many times) alot of kids throughout my 10 years. I have made them my priority. However, now it's time to make Luke my priority. I just couldn't leave him for that long each day. So I made the decision (with lots of help from family and friends) to not go back. Teaching will always be there when I return, but this time with Luke will not. He will grow up, and I just don't want to miss all the little things. I want to be able to look back when he's older and tell him the stories of his childhood. I know in my heart of hearts that I am doing the right thing. I am going to miss my friends at work, but hey I can always visit. Besides, could you resist this smile! Luke was excited when I told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment