Thursday, October 29, 2009

Getting Ready For Halloween

The Ross House has slowly turned into a haunted house. The pumpkins are bought and the decorations are up (the cob webs were left over because I didn't clean). The only thing left to do was carve the pumpkins. We carved 3 pumpkins this year. One for each for each of us. Luke put on one of his costumes to get into the spirit. He's going to be the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz this year for Halloween. I thought he looked cute in his girafee too so I had to get a pic. I can't say yet who carved what pumpkins because we are having a competition to see who had the best pumpkin. You decide for yourselves.


1 comment:

  1. WOW. That's about all I can say about those carvings. I'm going to go to my blog now and take my silly tin man picture off. Maybe I'll put yours up on my blog instead! Very impressive.

    I wish we were going to be there for Halloween. Ivie's going to be Dorothy, and Macie the Scarecrow, so Luke could have joined us as the Lion!

    Hope you guys have a great Halloween! And congrats, too, on your decision to stay home. I know it's a tough call to make!

    ReplyDelete