Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lazy Labor Day Weekend


We didn't do much this weekend. Greg and I made sure that the couch didn't fly away most of the time. We also had to make a trip to Bass Pro (Labor Day sales you know). Funny we didn't make it to any of the stores I wanted to go to. We went to Mike and Jessica's to visit with new baby Bella Branson. The kid has fingers and toes like Mike, but mainly looks like Jessica. Then we bar-b-qued. On Monday we went to Fulton. Greg wanted to play golf with my brother and dad (he crushed them). Then my mom and I took Luke to Columbia to shop. Boy was that an adventure. We weren't going to go to the mall, but ended up anyway. Of course I didn't have Luke's stroller, so I carried his chucky butt around in his pumpkin seat the whole time. Let me tell you I got my arm workout. He sat and laughed the whole time while I slowly lost feeling in my upper extremities. Oh the joy of parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment