Friday, September 18, 2009

Jumperoo King & Tummy Time

I have been staring at this toy of Luke's since we put it together. It looks like a lot of fun. It's got so many little interactive things to do on it, and you can jump and spin circles. It's like the ultimate jungle gym. Anyway, I remember watching Carson in his jumperoo toy, and let me tell you the kid went hog wild in it. He loved it. So I'm thinking to myself, "Self (because that's what I call myself) maybe Luke is ready for his jumperoo". I quickly put him in it just to find out that he looked miserable in it. It almost swallowed him up. I barely saw 2 little eyeballs peeking out. Oh well, he was a good sport about it. I guess for right now I have to let Carson have the Jumperoo King title for a little while longer.

Now, the other little toy that Luke has he seems to like. It's his tummy play mat. He really doesn't mind hanging out and talking to the ground. We did have to change clothes because his diaper wasn't on very good, and he soaked through his clothes (and it wasn't pee). I had to put him in his cow outfit. He looks so cute in it, and when you turn him over it has a cow tail with MOO on the butt.

1 comment:

  1. I think I put 3-4 telephone books under Carson at first so that he could "attempt" to bounce. Luke, you will grow in to it, but until then, Carson has the title. : )

    ReplyDelete