Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Laura's 4 Month Check-Up

Laura with her special blanket that grandma made.


Laura passed her 4 month check-up with flying colors. My mom came up to help me with Luke while Laura went to visit the doc. She was so great for him. She was laughing and giggling until the nurse came in to do the dirty work. Laura drank her first shot, and all was good. Then she got the needle in each leg, and she was not happy. After I picked her up she was all good again. Once I dressed her, we started walking out to the receptionist where I found her laughing. She thanked me for the entertainment. I looked out into the waiting room and Luke was putting on a great performance. He was having so much fun.
Her 4 month stats:
Height = 24.6 in
Weight = 13 lbs

Laura's comfort thumb

Luke enjoyed his day with grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment