Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tunnel Fun

At our last play date with Miss Bella Branson, Luke played in her little crawl through tunnel and had a blast. So being the good mommy that I am, I decided that maybe we needed one at the house (great one more toy to add to the play land that we already have and one more thing that I have to pick up). The only one that I found was totally enclosed so I was a little worried that maybe he would be afraid to go through it, but he wasn't. I was thinking it would be good for his motor skills, but now I'm rethinking that. He does like to crawl back and forth through it, but he also likes to chase you through it. Now with me really being the only one at home during the day with him (and Otis not being able to fit in it), I end up chasing him. That isn't the easiest task being 37 weeks pregnant. So Luke settles for hiding in it until you find him. However, instead of getting out of it he rolls in it. I guess if it keeps him happy he's fine, but I think I'm going to make this a daddy and Luke toy for now! Maybe it could even be a Carson/ Luke play toy at Grandma Ross's house.









Stopping for a quick pic.

Finally, made it through!

1 comment:

  1. I bought one of these for Carson for his birthday. He and Luke can try it out next weekend at our house! : )

    ReplyDelete