Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lounging in my Sister's Room


It sounds funny to say that Luke is lounging in his sister's room, but it's the truth (only 42 more days to go). When we first painted the Little girls room, Luke wanted nothing to do with it. I really think that he thought we had ruined a perfectly good play room for him. Now, I think he's starting to warm up to it (as long as I keep the screensaver on his pictures continuously going). Her furniture will be here next week. I'm excited to finally get her room finished, but I'm not sure what Luke will think. He won't be able to lay around and watch himself on the computer anymore because the computer is going downstairs to the new office room. Bummer for Lukie, but his only child days are short lived! As soon as I get everything finished in her room I will put up pictures for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment