Monday, September 13, 2010

Shopping with the Ladies Weekend



This past weekend Greg was playing in an Ameren golf tournament with my dad and Daniel. It's an all day event so my mom and I decided to take Luke shopping. We left Fulton early and headed to Jefferson City. We didn't stay long at the mall, but did find some good deals. Then we headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for some outlet mall shopping. It was fabulous. I had forgotten how big that place was. The weather was great too. It's funny though how your priorities change after you have kids. Instead of buying items from stores that I liked (Coach, Gap, Nike, etc.) I found myself buying things from the Carter store, Osh Gosh, and Baby Gap! What the hell has happened to me. I even found things for Greg. I shopped for everyone but myself, and somehow didn't even mind until posting this. When we were done shopping, we headed for lunch at McDonalds where Luke enjoyed a chicken mcnugget happy meal with of course a Dr. Pepper (thank you for introducing him to that Gregory). Then before going home we stopped off in Jeff City for some good old Central Dairy ice cream. They have the best hard ice cream. Luke seemed to be worn out, but as soon as we got back to my mom and dad's house he was ready to play (but my mom was ready for a nap). Overall, it was a great day. The weather was sunny and bright, and we got to spend a great weekend with my family.







Luke after his birthday cake ice cream from central Dairy!









Luke loves his Elmo chair (it talks to him)!

No comments:

Post a Comment