Monday, January 4, 2010

My Little Party Animal

Luke has really become the social bug during the holidays. His daily routine was like clockwork(or so I thought). He's never been much of a day napper, but he ALWAYS goes to sleep by 8:30 and sleeps all night. However, during the holiday season, he doesn't want to miss out on any of the excitement so he doesn't want to sleep. He rang the New Year in with his Grandma and Grandpa Ross, and really didn't want to go to sleep after the festivities. The he decided he didn't want to sleep for me during the Annual Ross Doe Harveston Jan. 2nd. He stayed up until around 12:30 watching and laughing at all the people. Finally, last night he must have figured out that the party life was not all it was cracked up to be because he took he bath, and then around 8:30 we read some books and drank some sleepy time tea. Then before I knew it he was out, and I didn't hear from him until the next morning! I hope he's back to normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment