Sunday, January 24, 2010

My First Westminster Game

On Saturday, Luke was still sick. He was in a good mood though. So Greg and I decided to go to a basketball game. Luke's soon-to-be aunt Whitney was playing at Webster. My mom and dad dropped by to see us beforehand, and then we all went to the game. It was fun to watch Luke (who was way more interested watching the fans cheer). Whitney had a huge cheering section, but I guess we didn't cheer enough because the Bluejays lost to Webster. We stayed and watched the men play for awhile. I listened to Greg talk about how he could still break down the players (Peter Pan will never grow up). I told him that Luke could be playing on that floor someday, but Greg said "NO way" Luke was going to go to Stanford to play golf. In the end though, we got the Gorlocks back. Luke left a little present for everyone in the stands to smell as we left. Then we discarded the diaper in the trash. Take that Gorlocks!

Luke had a Westminster shirt on to match my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment