Sunday, December 27, 2009

Luke's First Christmas

Wow! Christmas has been unreal this year. First, we started off Christmas Eve with Greg's family. The Hagen Christmas is always fun. Except this year a non returnable gift was given by someone in the form of a stomach virus. All I can say is that the night of Christmas Day was not fun for ME! We didn't celebrate the Ross Christmas yet because Luke's uncle Boog and aunt Brown were still in Detroit, but we gonna celebrate soon. Christmas morning was fun watching Luke (and Greg) get excited about opening our own gifts. I could have gotten off cheap with Luke by just wrapping empty boxes because he just loved ripping them open. Now Greg really likes whats inside. Then we traveled to Fulton for Christmas with the Toosley's. It was so much fun (up until the stomach virus hit me), but I was glad my mom was there. Even Greg made a great nurse throughout the night helping me. Overall, Luke had such a great time with family and friends. He of course got way to much for his first Christmas, and I heard it only gets worse from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment