Friday, December 4, 2009

Solid Foods Are MESSY!

Well, the peds doc said that it was fine to start Luke on a little solid food (other than his cereal mix). So we ventured to the store to see what we could find. I was also informed to start out with the orange colored food. I think he told me why, but I wasn't paying attention. I can only listen to all that mumbo jumbo for a little while and then my mind wonders to all the posters on the walls and before you know it doc's done talking. Good thing he gives me a print out of what we talked about for Greg. Anyway, back to the store. Luke and I looked at the selection of orange colored baby food. None of it looked great. The peaches topped my list, and if Lukes anything like myself and Greg they will top his list too (compared to the other choices). I started him off with sweet potatoes, and according to his facial expressions didn't care for it. The same went for the squash and carrots. Hopefully, I saved the best for last (peaches)!

No comments:

Post a Comment