Monday, August 3, 2009

Traveling Man





Ok, so this may not be an everyday thing. Most times I have to choose between eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom, or blogging while my child sleeps. My time during the day is starting to get shorter now that the vampire sleeps more at night. I guess that's a good thing. The only problem is that nothing gets done. Laundry is piling, dishes need washed, grass needs mowed, and my house is a wreck. How in the world do other people with children lead such a regular life? Oh, well I guess we'll figure that one out eventually. Luke does like to take car rides though, so I take advantage of it. This past weekend he went to visit my mom and dad (we're not sure what he's going to call them yet). We had a relaxing time (mostly because my mom never put Luke down and I got to spend time with everyone else). Then we went over to MIZZOU to watch Daniel play basketball, and to top it off we went out to eat. It was so much fun, and Luke was a trooper. He just went with the flow (I guess he really didn't have a choice).

No comments:

Post a Comment