Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Starting School Early




Well today I decided to start Luke in school. I had to go up and get my classroom ready for the new school year (even though I'm not returning until November). Luke just sat around and watched. I did read to him a couple of books while I put them back on the shelves. He really seemed to enjoy Where The Wild Things Are when I changed my voice to fit the characters. I was thinking it must really suck to have a teacher for a mom. He's going to have so much more to do than all the other kids. I guess his dad will have to save him from my torture. We didn't get much done though. It seemed that Luke would much rather travel the hallways and talk to other people than work on the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Toosle! Luke is adorable! Congrats!

    Amy (Schaeperkoetter) Herman

    ReplyDelete