Monday, August 24, 2009

The Ever Changing Faces of Luke

Well, it has been to long since I have put Luke's pictures up (or so I'm told). It's great now that he sleeps most of the night. The down side is that we don't get much done during the daytime because we're to busy playing. So blogging time gets cut short because Luke doesn't like to watch mom type. Luke has changed so much, I'm starting to believe the comment "enjoy it because it flys by". He's becoming his own little person. He smiles at me every morning when I get him, and he constantly cheers up when he hears my voice. It's GREAT! He went for his 6 week ped's visit, and he weighed in at 11 pounds (he likes to eat). He's starting to get lengthen out too (that's good so he won't turn into a square). He was 21 1/4 inches long. I'm hoping that he'll end up being like 6'7, but with Greg and I being his parents I really think that is wishful thinking. My sleep patterns have gone back to normal, and I'm absoultely loving being a mom. His little smiles and cooing sounds always make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment