Monday, May 21, 2012

Yard Sale Mania

Abby is my little love bug

Laura's new apartment!

This past weekend I got to actually go to Fulton to hit yard sales with my mom. She does this every weekend, but only get to do it when Greg and my dad agree to watch the kids. We found a lot of good deals (which Greg was happy for). And then there is that one purchase where you have to ask yourself "Why did I come home with this huge princess tent?", I don't know. But Laura LOVES it! She has moved into it. Her dolls, play kitchen, and pillows are now in it.  She has it positioned where she can play in it, and watch TV. I even noticed her little princess car parked outside of it. She is to funny. Luke just likes to run in and make her mad. Abby could care less as long as they don't bother her.

Laura actually got to play with Luke's Leap Pad for a few minutes.

Luke was ready to change out the DVD.

Luke showing his dad where to find the good cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment