Monday, May 21, 2012

Abby's 4 Month Check up

Abby at 4 months

I'm not real sure what I did to deserve such an angel of a baby, maybe God is saying sorry because Laura cried for the first 3 months of her life. Anyway, I don't care. All I know is that Abby is the best little baby any mother could ask for. Today she went in for her 4 month appointment. She was such a trooper. She laughed and giggled up until they stuck her twice. I just kept telling her it was the wicked old nurses doing it not mommy. HAHA. She passed with flying colors. It was no surprise to me when the ped doc told me that she is a very little girl. Her weight is 11 lbs which puts her in the 10th percentile in weight. Her height was 23 in, which puts her in the 5th percentile. She also has a little peanut head. That god because the other two had bigger heads, which they finally grew into.

No comments:

Post a Comment