Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Monkey Man

Luke finally napping after a battle to stay in the crib!

Luke has really turned into a climber. First, I found him hanging from one of the pantry shelves (because the box he was using to help him had turned over). Then I found him dancing on top of the coffee table while watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. After that (during naptime) he had one leg on the top rail of his crib really trying to break out. Finally, I rescued him from falling off the topside of the couch. It's a full time job just rescuing him from himself! Luckily, Laura sleeps most of the day so I don't have to worry about her while my little daredevil is trying his latest stunt. Poor Otis just sits and watches in disbelief.

Laura happily bouncing in her chair.

Otis watching TV (not so happy).

I would show you a picture of Greg, but he has been absent from our home due to hunting season. I didn't want to wait until dark to take his pic (because that's when he gets home).

No comments:

Post a Comment