Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Farmer Luke & Peaceful Laura



My mom and dad came to the rescue again this past weekend. The Ross clan wanted to go out as a family for Boog's 30th birthday. So my my parents came down to watch the kiddos. Funny, how they don't think twice about saying yes, but before the kids were here we didn't see them as much. So I dressed Luke up in his new overalls, and Laura in her "I love my grandma outfit". I couldn't resist these cute little overalls for Luke. I know he's not a baby anymore, but these were just to cute. Just a note, cute does not mean easy to change diapers in (I didn't think about this when I bought them). He played in them with my dad most of Saturday night. They chased each other up and down the halls until they were both wore out (I think they have similar bedtimes). Laura stuck with my mom most of the time. She just hangs out in her arms watching everything. The next morning, I woke up to Luke and my dad still playing, and my mom holding Miss Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment