Thursday, October 7, 2010

Now a Family of 4!

Well, the wait is over to meet the new Ross baby. It was a long time coming, but she's here! Laura Marie Ross came a little earlier than expected, but is here. She was born on October 4, 2010 at 11:42 pm. She weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces, and was 20 inches long. To me she looks absolutely perfect. We were all doing fine, until we got home. It seemed that little Luke was starting to not feel so well on Tuesday. By Wednesday he was very sick. I took him to the doctors on Thursday and it seems that he has some sort of form of foot and mouth. He's running a fever and it's miserable (for everyone). I guess this is the part of being a mother that is dreaded. I can't do anything to help him. The really bad part is that he is contagious so I have to keep him away from Laura, and try to make sure I don't get sick myself. What a welcome home, huh! Greg was on call Thursday too. Venturing out with two is a lot different than with one. I'm glad my mom stuck around to help out because I'm not sure I could do this one without help.




No comments:

Post a Comment