Thursday, October 28, 2010

Doctor Visits

Luke had to go back to the doc's office because last time he was to sick to recieve his shots. Well, yesterday was a different story (all though Luke probably wished he were sick). Everythign was fine. My mom came up to manage Laura while I went in with Luke. She really didn't want to be the bad guy and take him in while he got his shots (understandable). I still haven't mustered up the strength to fight back the tears as he looks at me and screams. I swear if he asks for something at that very moment, I would probably go out and buy it for him.
Here are his stats: 75% tile in head circumference
80% tile in weight
90% tile in height
I'm hoping that maybe the height percentile will mean that he'll be a 7 footer some day!

Laura's stats from her first appointment were good too. She was 25% tile in head circumference, 75% tile in height, and 25% tile in weight. She looks like she's going to be the petite one of the bunch. I'm interested in seeing how much she's change at her next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment