Monday, April 2, 2012

Birthday at the Lake Weekend

This was Luke on the way home (after finishing his Happy Meal)

This was Laura's reaction after Scott took her purple crayon!


Abby had way to much fun
Well, I had yet another birthday come and go. I think after 30 you start to lose track of those little celebrations, but I did have a lot of fun this year. Gma came over to take over kid detail so Greg and I could go out for adult time (which was funny because we were both yawning at about 9:00). Yes, we are parents and old. The Friday we went up to Fulton and then onto the LAKE! We have so much fun just getting away. This time my family came up to help break the place in. It was a good time until Laura jumped in the lake. Thank god I had her life jacket on. To answer the question who jumped in after her, that would be ME (and yes the water was ass cold). I would like to think that she learned a valuable lesson, but no she wanted right back in. Luke on the other hand thought it was funny to see mommy panic and jump in the water. However, he was wise about the water. He stuck his foot in and said "To cold Mom, lets fish dad!" Thanks Luke. I think Luke's favorite part of the lake is fishing with his dad and of course McDonalds.

Laura and Abby celebrating my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment