Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rainy Day Fun


Luke was a little upset because we couldn't find his drill bit.


I love this little overall outfit.I think she did too.


The weather was nasty cold and rainy yesterday so we couldn't rally get out to play. Instead, we played inside. Laura and I had a fashion show with her different outfits. Luke and I played tag and had many races. His favorite is to say "on your mark..getset..go!" The only problem is that he cheats like his dad in games. Right before he says go he takes off and then turns around and says go. Then we baked some treats (which we already ate). While they were napping I had to clean out closets. I didn't realize there were so many clothes that they both had outgrown. I didn't put up all the summer clothes just yet, but all their fall clothes are out and ready. Bonfires and hot chocolate at Grandpa Ken's here we come!





No comments:

Post a Comment