Friday, August 19, 2011

Heat Wave & Haircuts





This is the face I get now anytime she sees the camera!


Our house has been a sauna the past couple of days. Our AC unit went out on Tuesday and we had to wait until Friday until a new one could be installed. I know I put up with no AC as a kid, but I just can't do it anymore. I have also realized my kids don't even want to try. I had to get box fans. They sat in front of them during the day, and at night they were blowing right on them. This is Laura sleeping in because she's laying in front of the fan (which you can't see).



Soaking up the box fan air!


Then I had to take Luke to get a haircut. My cousin Lisa normally cuts it for me (because I trust his hair in her hands). However, it was still going to be a couple weeks before I head back to Fulton, so I decided I had to get it cut here. I took him to Great Clips in Eureka (that's where Greg goes). I started to panic when I saw the amount of hair that was dropping to the ground. Overall, it looked OK.



Luke was saying "Cheese" for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment