Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1 Year Stats

Luke had his 1 year visit to the doc today, and let me tell you it was interesting. First, we made a 3:00 appointment (why I did that in the middle of his nap time I don't know). Next, we had to wait in the waiting room for 1 hour before we got in (needless to say after my verbal chewing out of the receptionist, ped doc, and some random retarded lady in the waiting room that just had to open her mouth we may need to find a new doc). As I was telling the receptionist how ridiculous it was to make a 1 year old wait an hour, another lady waiting with her 18 year daughter decided to chime in. She looked at me and said "You know kindness is contagious". Instead of ripping her head off, I just looked at her and said "So is herpes, but I don't won't that either, and next time mind your own f-ing business". Sorry mom. I couldn't help it. We finally got in to see the doc. He was very apologetic. But in the end everything was fine for Luke (well not the shots). Ability wise he was meeting all the criteria for a 1 year old. He decided to say shit in front of the doc (I'm hoping it was just jiberish, but that's what it sounded like. (Trish I think Carson taught him that.) His 1 year stats looked like this:
Height = 31 in. ( 80th percentile)

Weight = 24 lbs ( 75th percentile)

Head circumference = 18.9 in ( 90th percentile)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Mom for chewing out the retarded lady in the waiting room; way to go Luke for enhancing your vocabulary, and way to go Carson for teaching your cousin something! : )

    ReplyDelete