Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We Have A Crawler Folks!

Greg and I were starting to get a little worried that Luke may never get the urge to crawl. However, this morning he proved us wrong. He was sitting on he floor, playing with his toys, when all of a sudden he takes off across the living room floor. I was amazed (and still somewhat asleep). I scrambled for my camera, but when Luke sees the camera he stops. He loves to smile and laugh for the camera, but thats it. So all day I've been like a lion waiting to pounce. Finally, this afternoon I caught a little bit on camera, but it wasn't as good as the others. Sorry mom. Oh, and he started pulling himself up using the couch, coffee table, me, Otis, you name it he uses it.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Luke! Watch out, Mom & Dad - there is no stopping him now!!!

    ReplyDelete