Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ut-Oh Dada

Luke and I had a great week relaxing in Fulton with my family while Greg went to his conference/ fishing expedition at the Lake of the Ozarks. Luke's new thing to do now is say "Ut-Oh" whenever he drops something on the floor (or throws it on purpose). He looks up at whoever will look at him and say "Ut-Oh". Today I couldn't help but laugh at the poor guy. He got up and we played a little, then he decided that he wanted to drive his jeep around. So I watched him drive into every room in the upstairs of our house. When he got into the room he kind of searched. Then I heard him repeat "Dada" in every room he went to. He just knew that Greg was around somewhere, and he was bound to find him eventually. Finally, when he got back to me he looked at me with a sad kind of look and said "Ut-Oh Dada". I've never heard him say two words together (if you call those words). He was so disappointed when he couldn't find Greg. That only lasted for like a few seconds because I got out his talking puppy and things were all better again.

He had to give his surprised " face to the camera. What a ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment