Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Martha Stewart I am NOT!

I definitely never said I was a good cook, or that I even like to cook. I really think I could live off of mac and cheese or frozen pizza, but I am trying to become better. I have cook books and I even watch cooking shows. The only problem is my stuff NEVER turns out the way theirs do. It's so frustrating. Then when I go shopping for the ingredients I don't even know what some of it is. Somehow I do whip it all together. I kinda feel good about myself in the end, that is until Greg gets home. He kinda just looks at my dish and says is that dinner. Then all that feel good about my accomplishment goes straight out the door. He always ends up eating it though. I think I need to just leave the fancy dishes to Martha or at least Outback. Luke thinks it funny when his mommy doesn't know what she's doing. Maybe that's why he such a happy baby all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment